Monday, August 22, 2011

My Craft Spot Sneak Peek - Candy Corn Kisses

Hello Everyone!  Today starts our week long Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot!  WooHoo!!  Kimberly is releasing four new stamp sets this week and they are all fabulous!  I am so excited to be giving you one of the first Sneak Peeks today of the new stamp set, "Candy Corn Kisses"!   This set is as cute as it sounds and is packed full with super fun Halloween stamps!  There are so many fun stamps in this set, that I had a hard time picking just one to show you today, so of course, I used a few!  I cannot stop playing with this set!  Here is my first sneak peek!

I have been wanting to make a step card for some time.  Since I LOVE Halloween, I thought this would be the perfect time to make one! 

I love this fun "Fright Night" stamp and I have been finding so many ways to use it! 

...and what would a super cute ghost be without a "BOO!"

Here is a look at the layers and of the Crinkle Ribbon Bow.  I also tied on some of the super cute Halloween Bakers Twine which is now available at My Craft Spot!  I had planned on adding a banner to it, but it would not hang the way I liked!


...and now for my second sneak peek for today!

I needed a birthday card for my best friend!  Her birthday is coming up and she loves everything fun about Halloween! 

I absolutely LOVE this stamp and I thought it would be perfect for her Birthday card!  What do you think?

I also added a gorgeous My Craft Spot Crinkle Ribbon bow to this card to match the inking around the sentiment!  I just found Tiddlyinks so I had to play with some of the adorable Halloween images.  


I'll have more details on both of these projects tomorrow!  If you are loving what you see, then go to My Craft Spot to see all the amazing sneak peeks from Kimberly, Marlene, Aymee and Amy!  We are going to be sharing so many fun projects all week long showcasing the four new stamp sets and ending with a fun Blog Hop on Friday!  There are going to be fun prizes all week, so make sure you check it out!

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:
Each day this week Kimberly will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Friday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of the new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)  There are so many ways to win so make sure you stop by My Craft Spot to check out our Stamp Release Party!
Thanks for stopping by today! 

34 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! This is AMAZING!!!! I am speechless- there are so many cool details to this- one of the coolest stair step cards I have ever seen- GREAT JOB! :)Amy

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful cards Amber!! Your step card is amazing and your ghoulfriends card is just gorgeous!

Kimberly

Dr Sonia S V said...

Amber I love this card. I love it when you make scenic cards and this one is so lovely. I bet your kids wont want to give it away!
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

WOW...what an amazing card, so many great details ........love it!
The Goul friends one is great too, love that little witch.

rockpapercricut said...

Amazing cards! You put so many details into them--wow! Great job. :)


Ally

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh these are just amazing Amber!! I just love them!! :) You did a awesome job!! Love the stair step card!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wowzers Amber.....this is fabulous!! I love everything about them:) Great job my friend!
Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Such amazing detail on these!!!! That step card is PERFECT in every way! Amazing job on both! Hugs- Glora

Rhonda Emery said...

what talent love this so detailed and scarey. love it

Joy said...

Amber, these projects are just adorable !! LOVE the side step card...all those details!! The ghoulfriend card is too cute!! Great job on them both !!
xoxo Joy

Jenni said...

All of these cards are wonderful. My favorite is the haunted house!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

artfuldelight said...

Oh my goodness this is fabulous!!!! Just fabulous!!! So detailed and creative. I LOVE it!!

Rachel said...

love the idea for the step card with the graveyard scene, that is great!! The stamps look really fun, and I'm loving your little mummy hahah

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

:: Samantha KT :: said...

I am speechless! Your step card is outrageously fabulous! Love, love, LOVE this card! S:o)
Love the witchy card as well!

Samantha

Carol W. said...

Amazing job on your projects! I love the step card - just awesome! TFS

Carol
http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

Nanne said...

had to stop by and say " Wow!, those are so super cool!".. amazing job on those cards..*
hugs
Nanné

Christine said...

What an awesome Halloween card. Such great detail. You did a great job.

-Chris

Sharon said...

Oh I just love the haunted house stair step card and that adorable stamp on the birthday card and the best sentiment. Awesome cards!!! :)

Bamabel said...

Wow! These are both fabulous!!!

Aymee

Bamabel said...

Wow! These are both fabulous!!!

Aymee

Kate said...

This looks so Amazing.

Hugs
Kate

GiGi said...

WOW! These are such cool cards! I love the scene you created in the step card and that cute witch image on the other!

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Wow, wonderful..... love all the detail! TFS!

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Kristie W. said...

I saw this earlier today and my jaw dropped. You did an amazing job with your step card. The details are all just fabulous and I can't wait to see more of the releases!

Your ghoulfriends card is so cool too! I'm sure your best friend will love it. I'm going to have to check out that image!

Missy said...

These are fantastic Amber! The scene you created with your Haunte House is incredible!!!

Amy C said...

These are both awesome projects with the new stamps!! I love all the deatils on them.......Fab job!!

Debby said...

WOW, this is totally awesome! I can see you put a ton of work in this. Great job, love, love, love it!
angel hugs
Debby
angels5 dot 2005 at gmail dot com

Daisylove Creations said...

Wow...Amazing job on both your cards!! There are so many cool details on the first one, I really love it! The second card is so cute and the sentiment is perfect!!
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Dena said...

Love both of your projects, Amber! The step card is awesome, and I love the Tiddlyinks stamp. I just discovered them recently too, but I still have yet to acquire some of their stamps. I love Halloween as well. Looking forward to more Halloween creations of yours.

Aloha,
Dena

missdjones.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Hi Amber- I also have a something for you on my blog when you get chance :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow love your Halloween haunted card, just fantastic!

Hugs, Lori m

Kathy Salido said...

Wow this step card is fabulous!! When I saw this project on My Craft Spot, I thought it was a 3D Haunted House!! I also love that little witch, she is so cute!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Whoa seriously?! I love it! You totally rocked the step card! I love it!!!!!

Kate said...

These are fabulous, Amber! Your step card blows me away! WOW! All the details are incredible! Thanks for the instructions (post above) too. I've never tried a step card (and still am not sure if I am brave enough!) - but it's interesting to see how they are made.