Hello Everyone!! You are actually getting a live post from me today, my first in several weeks!! Clean up from the flood has been going ok but there are a lot of areas that are still in complete devastation. Below is what some of our roads look like now that the water is gone. My husband's store is open again, but there is still much work to be done. I can't thank you all enough for all the well wishes and prayers. I hope to start making my rounds again soon and possibly make it into my Craft room this weekend!
I do have some very exciting news to share!! I'm sure you all know how much I LOVE My Craft Spot! Well, Kimberly has 4 openings on the My Craft Spot Design Team for the October to March term!!! Click HERE to see the post! Anyone interested must create a new project and link it up at My Craft Spot by Oct 10th for consideration!
1. Your project must be new for this design team call.
2. You can't be currently serving on a design team that sells products similar to mine (stamp sets and crinkle ribbon)
3. You must have a blog that you regularly update.
4. No design team experience necessary! :)
5. You must be able to commit to a 6 month term.
6. With the project you are submitting, please post on your blog:
I am so thankful Kimberly is keeping me around! I can't wait to see the fun this term will bring! Good Luck!
- more pictures of your project
- instructions telling how you made your project (recipe)
- A link back to My Craft Spot to let everyone know you are trying out for this design team!