Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Day 3 - Best Witches to You

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Day 3 of our week long Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot!  We are half way through the week and what do you think so far?  Have you been inspired and are you excited for the big reveal on Saturday?  Well, today we are sneak peeking the another new Halloween set called Best Witches to You and what an super fun set this is to have in your collection! 

This ghost from Paper Dolls Dress up is one of my all time favorites!  I think I use it in some manner every year!  This card is a simple black and white with lots of layers and doodling! 

This cute little sentiment is layered on and accented with a Midnight Black Crinkle Ribbon accent and Black Twinery Twine bow!

I used my Gypsy to weld two ghosts together to form the base then I popped each layer with dimensionals.

This adorable inside sentiment is a combination of two stamps from the new Best Witches to You!  I love it!
I hope this insires some fun Halloween cards for you!  All the new sets will be revealed and available for purchase on Saturday but make sure to check out all the beautiful projects today using Best Witches to You at My Craft Spot! Thanks for stopping by today and please stop back again tomorrow for another sneak peek!

11 comments:

rockpapercricut said...

What a cute card! I love shaped cards-using the ghost was a great idea! Your doodling really sets your card off. :)

Hugs,
Ally

Nana said...

Too cute too spook. Love it.,

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

jessica said...

this is so super adorable! Love the ghost shape and the great sentiment!
TFS

Shelly said...

ADORABLE! This ghoust cut is my fav too. I love the doodling you added and the sentiment is just so CUTE!
Hope you have a SUPER day!
Shelly

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute card!! Love the shape!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Amanda said...

What cute little Spook!! I just love your ghost shaped card..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Melissa said...

Very cute, that stamping is perfectly done, great job on your project!

Cricut Couple said...

So Cute! Love how you mixed the twine with the ribbon! Love it!

Tonya said...

I love the sentiments and that ghost is adorable.

Debbie said...

thanks for doing this card I have this cart but would never have thought about doing a card shape from the cut
upnurse at aol dot com

Pam said...

Boo-tiful little ghost card!
Pam
pamdanner1973@gmail.com