For the longest time I couldn't figure out what was missing then I realized the turtles looked too much alike so I added a little bow to the girl turtle made from My Craft Spot Crinkle Ribbon!
I made the blue pattern paper using a mini bacground heart stamp (I thought it would go perfect with the stamp) then I popped everthing up!
The stamps come from My Craft Spot Inside & Out Set #1 and they relayed the perfect message to my wonderful husband!
He is a wonderful husband and the best father to our three beautiful little girls! Happy Anniversary B!
- American Crafts Cardstock
- Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
- Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
- My Craft Spot Inside & Out Set #1 Stamps
- My Craft Spot Pink Bumblegum Crinkle Ribbon
- Stampin' Up! Sprinkles Stamp Set
- SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
- Peachy Keen Critter Faces
I hope you'll join us this week at Celebrate the Occasion for your chance to win the monthly prize Spring Holiday Cards Cricut Cartridge! Thanks for stopping by!