I have more details HERE on how to make this fun card! The Crinkle Ribbon was so much nicer to work with for the bottom ruffle than the ribbon used on the last card. It is from My Craft Spot and you can check out all the fabulous colors for sale by heading to My Craft Spot!
I do like the old color combo better but my daughter is in love with this one (can you guess what her favorite color is)!
- Stampin' Up! Solid CS, Ink, Dimensionals, and Punches
- Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious Paper Line
- Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge (Party Hat)
- B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge (Background)
- My Craft Spot Sweet Sentiments #1 Set "Happy Birthday" Stamp
- My Craft Spot Hand Dyed Crinkle Ribbon
- Signo White Gel Pen
- Michael's Ribbon