Monday, July 9, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Day 1 - Tiny Tags 2 & Tiny Tags Metal Dies

Good morning!  Are you ready for a fun week of sneak peeks, inspiration and great prizes?  Today starts the week long Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot ...woohoo!! Kimberly is releasing another group of amazing stamps and the DT has been having a blast playing around with them so we can show them off for you!  Today's sneak peek is of the new set, Tiny Tags 2 and a fun set of Tiny Tags Metal Dies.  These dies are a great addition to the new stamp set as well as the Tiny Tags set available at My Craft Spot!  I have had so much fun playing with the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and Tiny Tags Metal Dies!  Here is my sneak peek.

This card ended up a little larger than the standard size (it is 6x6) but I love how it turned out!  I made a simple background by covering half the card with pattern paper and sewing it down.  I really wanted the tags to be the focal point of this project so I grabbed a bunch of scraps from my 6x6 MME paper pads and went crazy cutting a rainbow of tags with the new Tiny Tags Metal Dies set!   

Then I added coordinating twine to each tag, stamped them with a fun sentiment from Tiny Tags 2 and popped them on the background with dimensionals.  

The center sentiment was inked with Stampin' Write Markers and cut out with an Oval Spellbinder die.  It was quick and simple card to create but I love the rainbow of color!


I hope you enjoyed my card for today and that it inspires a fun rainbow project for you!  Be sure to stop by My Craft Spot if you haven't already seen the amazing Sneak Peek projects made by Kimberly and the DT using the new Tiny Tags 2 and Tiny Tags Metal Dies!  All the new sets will be revealed and available for purchase on Saturday along with our fun Blog Hop! Thanks for stopping by today and please stop back again tomorrow!

7 comments:

jessica said...

OMG I LOVE this!!! What a GREAT color combo and awesome use of the new dies and stamps!!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Candy said...

OMGoodness! How super cute is this! I love all the rainbow colors. Great use of the twine and dies!! Fabulous!
Candy
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool love the hanging tags with the rainbow effect!!
Kristan

Sherrie K. said...

This is awesome Amber!! I love the mixture of colors..so fun and I know this die and stamp set will be a must have :) Great job of showcasing this set!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is an awesome idea, love the rainbow of colours and the tags look great.
Kim xXx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the tiny tags & sentiments.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Nana said...

Too cute. What a cleaver use of the dies.

Hugs
Nana