Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Project Details

So as promised, I am posting all the details of my projects from last week. All the stamps and dies are now available to purchase at My Craft Spot!
TINY TAGS 2 STAMP SET & TINY TAGS METAL DIES
Click HERE for details.
Twine used available at My Craft Spot
Maraschino Twinery Twine
Orange Divine Twine
Lemon Divine Twine
Green Apple Divine Twine
Caribbean Twinery
Purple Plum Divine Twine
Pink Sorbet Twinery Twine
THANK YOU STAMP SET
Click HERE for details
WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY STAMP SET
Click HERE for post
This card was created using Stampin' Up! Solid Cardstocks, MME striped background, a frame from Once Upon a Princess, and the flower vase is from Kate's ABCs. I started out by cutting out my pieces with my Cricut, then I machine sewed my borders. The frame and vase are both popped up using SU dimensionals and I stamped then cut the sentiment frame using the spellbinders oval dies. The crinkle ribbon accent is My Craft Spot's Deep Purple and I finished the card off with pearl accents.
BUNDLE OF JOY STAMP SET
Click HERE for post
This darling Twin Baby card was made using Pink Bubblegum Crinkle Ribbon and Cotton Candy Divine Twine both available at My Craft Spot. I embossed the SU cardstock using the swiss dots folder and the MME pattern paper is machine sewed on. I stamped the sweet sentiment then used my SU punch to cut it out. The little giraffes are from the Sugar & Spice Cricut cart and I added doodling and chalking to make them stand out.
NEW ARRIVAL STAMP SET
Click HERE for post
So this is my favorite from the week! I LOVE the layers on this little cutie! All the cardstock is SU. I started by cutting the little monkey from the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cart and random bamboo/grass cuts from Create A Critter. I outlined them all to make them stand out. I embossed my background with the tiles folder and mounted it on a white background. Then I added some eyelets with the crop-a-dile, layered my cuts and added this amazing trim I found in my MIL's stash. After layering, I tied the bakers twine vine through the eyelets as seen below.
The background is then mounted to the card base using dimensionals and you can easily pull on the string to get the vine to move. The monkey is attached to the vine using a small circle punch, glue dot and the little guy is ready to climb!!
I hope you enjoyed the projects and they have inspired you to create! Check out all the new sets available at My Craft Spot and thank you again for all your support! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Each and every project is just adorable. Your is amazing, such a talent!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

Shelly said...

Wow! What fabulous cards. I'm glad I don't have to choose a favorite, because every one of them is awesome. :)

Georgiana said...

All these projects are fabulous. Loving those little mini tags.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Plastic cards said...

These are so nice cards. How many time takes the designing of one card?

Plastic Card said...

I have worked as a designer and these cards inspire me again for the designing. Thanks for sharing these creative things.