Monday, August 13, 2012

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #66 - Under the Stars (Camping Theme)

Good morning!  The My Craft Spot DT have been working on some AMAZING inspiration for this weeks Monday challenge at My Craft Spot!  I think you could say we had a load of fun with this challenge!  This week our challenge is Under the Stars and we want to see those camping themed projects!!  Here is mine!

I have been waiting for the chance to use these absolutely adorable 3D tents since I bought the Camping Critters cart!  I figured this was the perfect opportunity to use them to make a Thank You gift for my daughters girl scout camp leader!   We followed the directions set forth in the Camping Critters book.

The process was a whole lot easier than I had expected and before I knew it, we had pitched a little tent!  We added some little signs and used the My Craft Spot Thank You stamp set to finish off the little cutie!  Now all we need are some chocolates and I'm sure she will love this little tent! 

Check out the rest of the DT creations and join us for our fun Under the Stars challenge this week at My Craft Spot!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Missy said...

So stinkin cute Amber! What a cute idea for the thank you, and the little sign you added is adorable!!

Carla said...

Oooh I love this - how creative! Perfect thank you gift for a camp leader!
Carla
carlasscrappytales.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

adorable


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com