Sunday, August 26, 2012

You're invited to the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!!!

My Craft Spot
 
Hi everyone! It is almost time for another fun Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly is releasing 5 NEW stamp sets and another set of metal dies!  I can't wait for you to see this release, you will not be disappointed!  The DT are working hard to create some amazing projects for your fall inspiration!!

Kimberly is giving away a stamp set "Candy Corn Kisses" just for posting her stamp release party button on your blog (Go HERE to get the button and leave a comment on that post saying you added the button on your blog)!

There will be prizes everyday during the week of the stamp release and each of the design team members will be giving away a new stamp set during the Blog Hop on Saturday!
Come join us for the My Craft Spot Fall Stamp Release Party Sept 3 - Sept 8!

Remember to add the stamp release button to your blog and help us spread the word!

0 comments: