Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Day 2

Good morning everyone and welcome to the second day of the  My Craft Spot Holiday and Winter Stamp Release Party!  Did you all love all the sneak peeks of Jingle All the Way yesterday?  They will all be available this Saturday to purchase!  Today we are sneak peeking the new set called White Christmas!  When I think Christmas, I think about all the gift tags I go through!  I love to make them as gift sets or just to slip a little something into for anyone who stops by during the holiday season!  Here are the gift tag cards I made using White Christmas!




Sorry, I'll have more details later today! Make sure you stop by My Craft Spot to see all the amazing projects Kimberly and the Design Team have made using the White Christmas Stamp Set! 
My Craft Spot

18 comments:

Beckie said...

Love, love, love your cards. Awesome papers and the cuts. Bee-u-ti-ful.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Amy said...

Absolutely beautiful snowflake gift tags!!! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

So beautiful Amber!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

What an awesome card!! Those sentiments are just perfect!! :) Great inspiration!!
*hugs*

littlen said...

beautiful card. tfs.

Shelly said...

Just so gorgeous!
Shelly

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty love the glitter on the snowflake!!
Kristan

Rachel said...

beautiful! and gorgeous stamps!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful! Love the paper and colors. I also make a lot of my own gift tags, I think it just adds an extra special touch and your tags are just lovely!

Kate said...

These are gorgeous, Amber! The paper is beautiful - and so are your glittered snowflakes!

June Houck said...

I love these sweet little cards!!! They are perfect and adorable.

Cricut Couple said...

Gorgeous! I absolutely love the colors you used and of course, all the glitter.

Missy said...

These are so pretty Amber, I really like the color scheme!!

Kate said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love these cards.

Hugs,
Kate

Jayne said...

These are beautiful.Love the colours.
Jayne x

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooooo pretty! I love the color combo and your sparkly snowflakes!

Cathy said...

you are doing a great job on these cards.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

i supr love the color of this card, like Jade.

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail dot com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/