Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Twi-Color Combo Challenge

I've really been missing my computer friends lately!  Today was the first in a long time that I have had time to spend hopping around!  Usually, I spend my spare minutes commenting but I get so chatty, that I miss out on a lot (one of the side-effects from spending all day with kiddos)!!  Today instead of spending my time commenting, I just browsed my favorite challenges (which I haven't done in forever) and found that so many of my friends are now a part of my favorite Design Teams!  WooHoo ladies!!  Next week while I am off I will try to stop by and leave some love! 
Speaking of love, I have a new found love...ok it is more of an obsession, with The Greeting Farm stamps.  They are just too cute!!  I just had to play along with their TGF Farm Fresh Challenge this week!  The Monday Fun-Day #7 challenge is a Twi-Color Combo challenge!  EKKKK!!!  I can't believe it is here!!!  Tomorrow night at this time, I'll be sitting in the theather with my bestie!!!  YES, I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE...hehe!  Ok, so here is my Red, Black and White/Silver card!

I threw a few of these together quickly today for the ladies joining us in honor of the Breaking Dawn Release!

I used TGF Dressy Edward and TGF Dressy Camille on SU shimmer paper for my Edward and Bella!  Can you see the sparkle on dear Edward? 

The paper is all SU and the sentiments are Artful Inkables Fictionally Inspired set.  I'll most likely be sharing a few more Twilight inspired creations next week!  So there it is, my secret is out!  If you are a fan too, make sure you check out the inspiration from TGF DT this week at the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog!  Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, love how you made him sparkle! My kids are counting down also ;)

Kate said...

That is so cute. I can't wait for the movie tomorrow either. I am super EXCITED. I just wish I didn't have to wait for another year to see the next part.

Hugs,
Kate

Ashley said...

Super cute card - love the sparkles, that's so creative! I love the striking color combo, also. :) Thanks for sharing!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Very Cool Amber...love Edwards sparkle!

Jovan said...

This is just AWESOME, I love this card! Have fun tomorrow night!

Beckie said...

OMG!!!! I stinking LOVE IT!!!! This is AWESOME.

TWILIGHT!!!!! Go team Edward!!!

Be Blessed, Beckie

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Amber!! Sorry, I have not been over to your blog lately. Aaaw, so busy this time of year and definitly dipping into my craft time:(
Have fun tomorrow night:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

mousekemom said...

Fabulous papers and design! Thanks for joining this week's Monday Funday at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge blog!

gobeagirl said...

I too love how you made Edward sparkle. They both look so good waiting to see the new movie. lol... I am so enjoying your blog. I love how you talk about your 3 girls being your 3E's. I have a son and daughter that are a year and a day apart and so I always refer to them as our M&Ms. You can tell alot about a person by the way they feel about their children. Anyway, I am glad to meet you and I can not wait to get the chance to see the rest of your blog. Hope you enjoy the movie. Great card. Thanks so much for playing with us this week on the FF Challenge blog. Hugs, Lisa G

Laurie said...

Yay Team Edward!!!!! LOVE this card and yes, I'm a Twilight fan too!! Have the same sentiment stamp set, LOVE IT!!!! Enjoy the movie tonight, I'm not going til next week. :)
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Super cute, it really looks like them, great job!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How adorable! I just went to watch it last night! :)

faithnme said...

Just gorgeous.. I love it.. Great layout and your ribbon is just beaautiful

Thank you for playing along with our challenge this week.

Hugs and Blessings