**Sorry Everyone! This post had an error somewhere in the HTML that was affecting my gadgets. Now I have my blog a big mess because of it! I will be reposting it later when I figure out where the error code is!
OK, I think I fixed it! I figured since I had my entire blog a mess that I would pretty it up a bit! What do you think? I have been holding out on doing it because my brother offered to design something for me, but I would have to change over to wordpress. He is so much better with this kind of stuff but I just figured out blogger. I am not ready to figure out how to use wordpress. Enough of this and that. On to the card.
I cannot believe it is Sunday already. It means it's time for a new challenge at Birthday Sundaes! First, I would like to thank everyone who joined us for our first week! I saw one fabulous card after another! Great job everyone! I hope you will join us again this week! Our challenge for this week is a Spring Birthday Card! Have you seen the wonderful cards the rest of the Design Team created to inspire you? Let's hope all these Spring Creations will jump start the season! Here is my Spring Birthday Card!
Don't you just love this little barefoot girl! My girls and I can't wait for warmer weather so we can run outside barefoot!
- Stampin' Up! Cardstock and Wintergreen Designer Series Paper (a little Winter mixed with Spring...kind of like our Spring now)
- SU Top Note Die and Oval/Scalloped Punches
- SU Dimensionals and Stampin' Write Markers
- Kate's ABC Cricut Cartridge
- My Creative Time Color Me Happy Stamp Set (somebunny Special)
- SU Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (happy birthday)
- Buttons are from my stash
Thanks for stopping by! I have my fingers crossed that when I post this, my blog will not go crazy again! I hope you will play along with us this week for our Spring Birthday Card Challenge at Birthday Sundaes!