I think I like #1 better! Now I was quite surprised when I was finished because I realized this green I used for the card base was a very scrappy piece! Looks like I've got some more work to do! I'm going to cover it with a white mat on the inside!
- Scrap Paper
- Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut Cartridge (Shamrock)
- Twinkle Toes Cricut Cartridge (Music)
- Peachy Keen Critter Faces Stamp Set
- My Creative Time I Believe in Leprechauns Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up Circle Punch
- Michael's Glitter Ribbon (for some Bling)
- Queen & Co. Nightfall Pearls (for a little more Bling)
- Signo White Gel Pen
Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge 47 Think Bling
Crafting with Christina Challenge #18 St. Patty's Day Theme
Paper Cutz Challenge #81 St. Patrick's Day
Scraps 4 Fun Use your Scraps Challenge
Thanks for stopping by today!