After making this, my oldest E kept joking around saying "Mommy, are you feeling lucky? NOOOOO...You're feeling YUCKY...hehehe" Thanks for the sympathy sweetie!
One of the things I love to do with my dimensionals is use different brands to get different depths. I used the Stampin' Up! ones on the POT OF GOLD and ones from ACMoore on the sentiment. I tried to get a good picture so you could see the difference but it didn't show as well as I would like. I also love these BUTTON brads! They are from ACMoore and I love to add them when I want a little button!
- Stampin' Up! CS, Dimensionals and Oval Punch
- K & Company Sleepy Tree Pad for the GREEN CLOVER and striped paper
- Recollections Gold Paper
- Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut Cartridge
- My Creative Time I Believe in Leprechauns Stamp Set
- ACMoore for the Button Brads, Dimensionals and Ribbon (they are all from the stash...I don't remember the brands)
- Signo Gel Pen
- Gold Stickles
Throwback Thursday St. Patrick's Day Theme, Use any Older Cart
Cooking with Cricut Challenge-19 Double Take (Use at least 2 PP, 2 CS, 2 Embellishments)
Creative Cutter Room Lucky to Have You Challenge, Use the 4 Elements (You must go hop through the DT projects to find them)
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #5 Sketch Challenge
Paper Variety Color Challenge, Use 50% Green
Wow, I can't believe I got that all into one post! My bed is calling! Thanks for stopping by today!
Top Chef at Cooking with Cricut