Sunday, October 23, 2011

Birthday Sundaes #32 - Color Challenge

Goodmorning Everyone!  Another Sunday here and we have another fun birthday card challenge for you at Birthday Sundaes!  This week the Design Team have cooked up some super cool Birthday Cards using only the colors purple/green/black/white (and a few neutrals as needed)!  Here is my Color Challenge Birthday Card for your inspiration!

The image is Spooky Birthday from TiddlyInks.  I colored her up then added crystal effects to her dress and hat. 

The super cute sentiment is from My Craft Spot as are the black/purple bakers twine and the deep purple crinkle ribbon. I added some colored google eyes to the bow to give it a spooky effect and liquid pearls to the borders on the card.  

The inside is stamp with the second half of this Inside & Out Sentiment set from My Craft Spot and the "Happy Boo-day" is MPS.

I hope you like it!  Please join us this Sunday at Birthday Sundaes for our  purple/green/black/white Birthday Card Color Challege!  Thanks for stopping by today!

23 comments:

Amy said...

So cute- love the fun little witch and cute sentiment Amber! :)Amy

RiNNE said...

Adorable! Luv her green skin!

Karen said...

This is SO cute! I love how you put eyes on the bow! Pretty background paper too.

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

artfuldelight said...

WOW, super cute card!! Love the details you added and the image, so cute!!

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful card, Amber! Great details, witch looks fantastic ;)!!!

Kristie W. said...

LOVE this, Amber!! The image is so fun!!

Laurie said...

This is so darn cute!!! I love it!!! Your cards are always fabulous!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Maribel said...

What a cute witch! This sentiment is perfect:) I love how you added crystal effects to her dress and hat. AWESOME detail!
Maribel

Nita said...

This is so cute! I like how you made her dress and hat so shimmery and textured. And that bow with eyes just cracks me up! :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh Amber this is just so much fun!! :) I love the image and your coloring is awesome! Hahaha Love the googly eyes to the bow too!! great job!

Kate said...

Love this card. That image is so Awesome love how you colored it.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN card Amber!! I love this little digi!! Great job!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cely said...

beautiful, as usual! very nicely colored too!

Cricut Couple said...

Wow! Purple is my favorite! This card is STUNNING!!!

Jayne said...

This is so pretty Amber. I love the image and how you coloured her and added the crystal effects.
Jayne x

Beckie said...

This card is great. I super love how you made the face with the 2 google eyes and twine. Jump on over to my blog and dump some of that overflowing talent of yours all over it!!!! Awesome girl.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Missy said...

This is so cute Amber, love the ribbon, twine & purple wiggle eyes!!

Tracey said...

Very cool card Amber.....Love that witch!

Tara said...

I just love the google eyes! What a perfect touch!
Tara

nurse cupcake said...

i love this card!!! the colouring is great! :)

:: Samantha KT :: said...

Great card! I love those google eyes and that witch is sooo cute! Love the black pearl effect around the edges of some of your elements!

Samantha
hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super cute! I love your green witch and all the little embellies! Adorable! :)

hugs,
Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love the cute bow with the googly eyes!

Kimberly