Monday, October 17, 2011

My Craft Spot Challenge #30 - 3D Halloween

Hello Everyone!  It is another beautiful fall day here and Halloween is right around the corner!  I love making all kinds of spooky goodies for my girls and my friends!  Can you guess where I am going with this?  This week at My Craft Spot we have another fun Monday Challenge...3D Halloween!  We want to see your 3D Halloween projects and treat packages!  Here is what I made for your inspiration!

It is cold/flu season so I have been giving everyone little hand santitizers from Bath & Body Works for Halloween!  This little box is a special gift for a special friend! 

The little ghost is made in the same manner as the pumpkins I made for the Fall/Halloween blog hop last month.  The idea for a 3D ghost came from Holly at Ribbon's & Glue.  I cut 6 ghosts from Paper Dolls Dress-Up, folded 5 of them and adhere them together onto the 6th ghost.  My daughter wanted a girl ghost so I had to add a bow made with this delicious Orange Licorice Bakers Twine (available at My Craft Spot)!

I used Candy Corn Kisses for the tag and several Halloween colors of Crinkle Ribbon for the bow. 

Please join us this week at My Craft Spot for our 3D Halloween challenge!  If you haven't seen them, make sure you check out the amazing projects from the My Craft Spot DT and have you met the new talented Design Team members yet?  If not, you can HERE!  Thanks for stopping by today! 

Products Used:
  • My Craft Spot
    • Candy Corn Kisses Stamp Set
    • Black Diamond Crinkle Ribbon
    • Deep Purple Crinkle Ribbon
    • Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon
    • Deep Purple Crinkle Ribbon
    • Orange Licorice Bakers Twine
  • Basic Grey Eerie Paper
  • Walmart Glitter Paper
  • Cricut E2 and Gypsy
    • Paper Dolls Dress-Up

16 comments:

Christine said...

You are so creative. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope all is well with you and your family and your husband's business.

-Chris

Rachel said...

such a great idea to gift up BBW sanitizers! I love the little tag you made, it is so so cute.

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Super sweet ghost..Love it!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Candy said...

What a great idea! I love how you used the ribbons and that ghost is soooo cute. Love it.
Candy

Beckie said...

Great box. I really really like it. You talents are endless girl.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Eva Laney said...

that is so super cute and awesome!!! Love it!!!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

I have a giveaway on my blog

Vicki said...

That Ghost is way to cute!! Love your project

transport7800@ol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/

Jovan said...

This is so cool!

Jayne said...

Hi Amber,so pleased to be designing with you.LOVE your treat box.The ghost is amazing and love her twine bow.
Jayne x

Karen H said...

My sweet Amber! This box is nearly as incredible as YOU are. :o) I've been thinking of you so much and sending you more love than you can imagine. :o) Your creativity is always so inspiring. This ghost is fantastic and I love that she's a girl! ;) The twine bow looks gorgeous on her. Beautiful work, my super sweet friend!

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Missy said...

This is great Amber, I love the 3D ghost and all those crinkle ribbon layers on your tag!

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Wow! This is just amazing and I really love how you did the ghost. You clever girl!!!

Anonymous said...

so CUTE!!! :-)

Sherrie K. said...

Really cute idea! I LOVE that ghost:) You did a fantastic job once again Amber! So, what will your girls dress up as?? Be sure to share some pics:) They are just adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

This just could not be more adorable. I love everything about it!!!!
Charlotte

Kate said...

This looks fantastic, Amber! Your 3-D ghost is so fun - and I LOVE the ribbon combination. It looks fabulous!!