Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday Monsters Mash Challenge

Hello Everyone!  Sorry I'm posting late today!  This week we have a super fun challenge at Thankful Thursday for all your little (or big) monsters!  It is our Monster Mash challenge and we want to see you making a project with a monster on it for/with your little or big monsters!  Here is our project!

My older girls like to call their little sister "Baby Monster" because she likes to destroy things!  Even our preschool class calls her Baby Monster because she likes to make a mess at the school then they have to clean it up!!  

Oldest E wanted to make something for Baby Monster but unfortunately everyone came down with the flu in our house.  I threw this together yesterday while everyone was sleeping.  We were sad we couldn't make something together but everyone was happy with the end product! 

I needed some inspiration, so I attempted to use the October Sketch from Artful Delights (ASC #13).    All the paper and monsters are from My Little Shoebox's Imaginary Friends line.  The rest of the Thankful Thursday Design Team have come up with some amazing Monster Mash projects!  Please join us at Crazy About Cricut for our fun Monster challenge!

15 comments:

RiNNE said...

Lovely page!! Love that My Little Shoebox paper!

Rachel said...

such adorable little paper cuts, I love those! This is a great page, I hope your family is feeling better!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

This is so ADORABLE! I love these papers!

Tracey said...

Love it Amber...great layout, lots of cute monsters here!

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

I love your paper choice so much!! It is not the normal monster colors. I love how it is girly and cute but, cute monsters also. I wish I could find some of this paper for my nieces album because she is the little monster in our family.

Pat N. said...

Adorable layout. Hope you all get well soon!--Pat N.

Cricut Couple said...

How Fun is this?!? Love it!

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN layout Amber!! I love all the little monsters! Sorry to hear you all had the flu..that's a bummer! hope you all feel better soon:)

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

aww this is so cute. TFS

Hugs,
Kate

Laurie said...

So cute!! Love the little faces!!!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Really cute layout! Great paper and embellishments! :)Amy

Debbie said...

Such a cute layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

JulieK said...

Super cute card Amber!
:)

Unknown said...

Such a fun LO - love all the different elements.

artfuldelight said...

LOVE it, super fun LO. Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)