Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #30 - Fall Colors Birthday

Good morning!  It is Sunday which means another fun challenge at Birthday Sundaes!  Today is the start of our 30th challenge!  I can't believe it!  Time flies when you're having fun and we have another fun challenge for you!  This week we want to see Fall Colors on your Birthday Cards!  The Birthday Sundaes Design Team has come up with some gorgeous cards for your inspiration!  Here is my card!

My girls have been enjoying all the squirrels scurrying around collecting nuts!  I thought this card would be fitting for a Fall Colors Birthday Card!

I just love the colors for this challenge!  I had to mix a few different stamps to get the right feel for this belated birthday card!  The "Awwww Nuts" is from My Pink Stamper, "Happy Birthday" is from My Craft Spot and "(A little late)" is Stampin' Up!  The gorgeous Crinkle Ribbon is My Craft Spot!  Speaking of My Craft Spot, Kimberly is looking for a few new Design Team members but the call ends tomorrow!  Click HERE for more info! 

Please join us for our Fall Colors Birthday Card challenge at Birthday Sundaes this week!  You have until next Saturday to link up your card!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Other Challenges:
The Paper Variety Forest Friends Challenge

26 comments:

Jovan said...

Awww this is so super cute!

Tara said...

I can't even explain how much I LOVE this card!!! Everything about it is perfect!!!
Tara

Karen said...

Adorable cards love the aww nuts saying perfect for a belated birthday great fall colors

Suzy said...

Adorable!! You should also link up to thepapervariety.blogspot.com this week ;)

Amy said...

This is so so cute! I love it! Fun idea and card! :)Amy

Kristie W. said...

This is sooooo cute, Amber!!! How fun that you mixed so many stamp sets for the sentiment and that paper is awesome!!

Laurie said...

So stinkin' cute!! I LOVE Create a Critter and how you combined stamps, I do that a lot too, really makes your supplies go even further!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

:: Samantha KT :: said...

What a great belated Bday card! I adore it! Great job, Amber!

Samantha

Sandi said...

What a great birthday card Amber....love that squirrel and the "Awww Nuts" sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety this week.

Kimberly J. said...

Haha!! This card is so cute!!! I love it!! :) That sentiment is too fun!!! :) Great Job Amber!

Rachel said...

too adorable! We've enjoyed watching all the squirrels, too... they are just so much fun!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Robin said...

Love this card. I think that little squirrel is adorable. I have made a couple cards with the little cutie patootie. Also, love the way you used the different sentiments. Great job!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Maribel said...

Hehehe! This is the cutest squirrel ever! Too cute!
Maribel

Cricut Couple said...

What a cute card! Perfection in the color selection and that ribbon is gorgeous!

Sherrie K. said...

What a cute and FUN card! I like the colors you chose, the ribbon is awesome and love the little birthday sentiment. TFS! Great job Amber!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So super cute! You always make the most adorable Cricut projects - I need to learn a thing or two from you! Love it! :)

Candy said...

Your card is so cute! Love that crinkle ribbon and button. Fabulous!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Come on over and enter my new giveaway!

RiNNE said...

This is just the cutest thing!!! Love that little critter!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Amber,This is sooo ADORABLE!Great birthday card,I TOTALLY LOVE your sweet little squirrel,TO CUTE!Have a SUPER day!!:)

Beckie said...

Great card. I love the papers. That lil squirrel's papers are just right. Crinkle ribbon is super.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Jamilie said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety!

Unknown said...

Hello Amber. Your card is so cute:) I have always loved that little squirrel. Great sentiments!! Thank you for stopping by the WW blog hop. I hope things are okay for you. I e-mailed you a few weeks back but did not hear back from you. I know you were having some issues with e-mail. Did you ever get it?

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Was browsing blogs and you won the Paper Variety Forest Friends Challenge. Congrats.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

You're welcome Amber for me letting you know you won at TPV. Thanks for the comment on my Fancy Frame Captain Jack Sparrow.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Great card Amber...love the crinkle ribbon detail!

Sue said...

How cute!!! I love the bow with the acorn. Great colors. And thanks for joining the challenge at The Paper Variety.