Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Christmas Cards

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a very happy holiday season.  Ours was filled with sorrow but I am determined to carry on and hopefully this blog will serve as my therapy.  I am busy packing my scrapping bags for a getaway, so my first week here will be spent posting projects I've done over the past year.  Here are my Christmas Cards I sent out for Christmas 2010.  I did not have the chance to send them all out, so if I missed you this year, I am very sorry!  I made two different cards both made using Stampin' Up! cardstock.  The stamps used on the Santa card are from Stampin' Up! and for the Nativity card I used Inspired Hearts Cricut Cartridge with My Pink Stamper's "Jesus is the reason for the Season" stamped on the inside.  Thanks for looking!


0 comments: