Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stinkin' Cute Birthday Card

I have been working hard on my shower favors.  I was going to post some pics of my progress but I decided I will wait until after the shower.  I do not want to ruin the surprise for anyone who might be attending.  So I thought I would post the card my 4 year old made today for her BFF.  It turned out pretty cute!  She loves my cricut as much as I do.  She asks me all the time if she will be a "scrapper" when she grows up and I tell her that she is already a "scrapper".  She loves that!

We were thinking of getting her a Cuttlekids for her BDay this year but I have my reservations.  I have been debating wether it is worth investing in and I am wondering how well it works.  I would love it if anyone could give me any feedback!  Thanks!

1 comments:

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Hello Amber,

I had thought about purchasing the Cuttlekids as well, but after watching Robyn's little ones over at My Pink Stamper use it I decided not too. It looked to be a little too hard to turn the handle. Perhaps you could email Robyn and ask her what she thinks.

Kat
http://katskreativegreetings.blogspot.com/