Monday, January 10, 2011

Scrapbooking Getaway

This past weekend was great!  I just spent the weekend at a B&B with a small group of wonderfully talented ladies SCRAPBOOKING!  Yes, that is right.  We spent the enitre weekend scrapbooking.  No crying kids, no house to clean,  no hungry husbands.  Well they may have been hungry, but we were not home to feed them!  It was awesome!  I got two books done.  Friday I finished my 1 year olds 1st year book with her Birthday pics.  Saturday I made an entire book of my 3 year olds 3rd Birthday Party.  Sunday I worked on a few pages from the Knoebels Scrapbook.  Finishing 2 books made me feel like I really accomplished a lot!  I can't wait to go back next year!  I used the Olivia line from Basic Grey for the Baby's 1st Birthday and I used a line called Undersea Adventure (I forgot to look to see who makes this line).  Here are some of my pages. 

























1 comments:

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Hello Amber,

Great scrapbook layouts. Your girls are adorable. I'm a new follower to your blog as well.



Kat
http://katskreativegreetings.blogspot.com/