I would have loved to move the picture up and place the journal egg elsewhere, but the girlies slapped them down before I had a chance to place them. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem to pull up but I had to use glue dots (which are permanent the second they hit) for the entire LO because I am out of my ATG tape! GASP...can you believe that hoarder me let myself run out! I have so many projects to get done that I haven't had time to run to Michael's.
I did finally finished all of my Easter Orders and now I am pressed for time to finish my projects for the school. Here is one of the little guys I am working on. The bunny is from Oriental Trading but I am adding the cross around his neck so it relays the real meaning of Easter to the preschoolers! The girls are doing their part by punching out all the scalloped ovals!
Products Used (LO):
- Stampin' Up! CS, Large Oval Punch and Ink
- Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
- My Creative Time Color Me Happy Stamp Set
Products Used (Bunny):
- Bunny from Oriental Trading
- Stampin' Up! Scalloped Circle Punch
- Indie Art Cricut Cartridge (cross)
- My Pink Stamper More Faithful Sayings Stamp Set
- StazOn Ink
K Andrews Simply Sunday Challenge I'll Sing You a Song Challenge
FCCB Challenge Me Monday #56 Do the Bunny Hop (Use a Bunny or Chick)
Scraps 4 Fun Use Your Scraps Challenge