Monday, April 18, 2011

Moolah in Your Bank Card

I was just going through my pictures and realized I never posted this.  I also realized that I haven't posted some awards too (So Sorry).  I have another award to add so I promise I'll get to them this week. 
I guess it is appropriate to post this one today since taxes needed to be post marked today.  My kiddos just love this one!   I almost made a cow bank just because of the way they were saying "MOOOO-LAAAHH"!  It was really cute!

Don't you just love the Sweet Treat Cups from Stampin' Up!   We had a fun money lesson when filling it!  I had to handwrite this sentiment in honor of my girls new favorite word...Moo-lah! 
I do believe that after this card, I am about done with using my scraps!  I took on Sonia's challenge over at Scraps4Fun back in the beginning of March and the challenge was to grab your scraps and use them up before reaching for new paper.   After the end of the challenge you get rid of what is left of your scraps.  At first I thought there was no way I could discard a single piece of my beautiful paper however small it was, but now after looking at just my scraps for the past month and a half, I'm ready to get rid of them.  I am getting down to the knitty-gritty of my scraps and I want to play with my paper stacks again!  After this card, I will be giving the remainder of my beloved paper scraps to my girls to play with!  Thanks for the fun Sonia!  I hope everyone else was successful!

Products Used:
  • American Crafts and other bits of scrap pile paper/CS
  • Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge
  • My Craft Spot Baby Blue Bakers Twine
  • Buttons are from my stash
  • Money from the US Treasury Dept (hehe)
Challenges:
Cooking with Cricut #25 Cash in Your Stash
Scraps 4 Fun Use Your Scraps Challenge

I hope you still have some Moolah in your bank after this tax season!  If not, let me know and I'll send you this card..hehe!  Thanks for stopping by today!


12 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Amber, I love your card!!! You are so creative... I wanted to let you know that you're the grand prize winner from my "Hanging with my Peeps" blog hop.. If you can email me your address I will have your prize sent to you.. Here is my email
amandascraftsandmore(at)hotmail (dot) com

Amanda:0)

Jovan said...

WOW! What a great card!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, for cute!!!

Crafting with Faith said...

Super cute...what an awesome idea!

Unknown said...

I have seen the cups before but didn't know where to find them~~TFS!!!

Kate said...

This is such a cute idea!! I would never have thought to use those little cups like that. Well done!!
(I got a good chuckle out of your list of products used!)

Jen said...

Cute card,Amber! I commend you on using up your scraps -- I could create for months (more like years) and never use up all my scraps! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Kristie W. said...

OMG this is too cute!! You are so creative :) Congrats on using up lots of your scraps!! I really should try to be more diligent about doing that.

Kristie W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Jean said...

This is such a great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

CraftyJAR said...

Amber this card is just priceless! I love how your brain works, you are super creative.