So, have I mentioned lately that I love Kate's ABCs Cartridge! My daughter picked this image for a Get Well Soon card. She said she would be sad if she was too sick to catch the butterflies! My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #4 this week is Get Well Soon and we're playing for a chance to win your favorite set of Hand Dyed Crinkle Ribbon!
For this card I used Kate's ABCs and My Craft Spot Inside & Out Set #1
I also made a ruffle of ribbon using the Snow White Crinkle Ribbon.
What's great about the Inside & Out stamp sets are that they come with a sentiment for the outside and inside of your cards!
- American Crafts Cardstock
- Stampin' Up! Cardstock and Top Note Die
- Kate's ABCs Cricut Cartridge
- My Craft Spot Inside & Out Set #1 Stamp Set
- My Craft Spot Hand Dyed Crinkle Ribbon and Baker's Twine
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
- Divine Swirls Cuttlebug Folder
- Basic Grey Button
- Signo White Gel Pen
Flutter By Wednesday #151 Open Challenge (must use a butterfly, angel or fairy)
There is still time to join in the fun, so head over to My Craft Spot and link up your Get Well Soon project!