I think he turned out pretty cute! I was grabbing whatever was on my desk tonight! Now, the first time I saw the (SQUISH) stamp on Buggy Punnies, I was sad. I couldn't imagine squishing any of my cute cricut creatures. Then I saw one of Robyn and Karlee's videos, and that is the word they use for HUGS...HOW CUTE!!
- Scraps of Stampin' Up!, Cosmo Cricket, Bo Bunny
- Cardboard from my Stampin' Up! shipment
- Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
- My Pink Stamper Buggy Punnies Stamp Set
- PKS Critter Faces Stamp Set
- SU Bugs & Kisses Stamp Set
- Signo White Gel Pen
- Twine from Michael's
My Pink Stamper April Pinkalicious Blog Hop Birthday Challenge
My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #2 Cute As a Bug
Wacky Wednesday #33 Birthday Theme
Scraps 4 Fun Use Your Scraps Challenge
Getting Cricky Simple Sunday Challenge Inspired Heart
Crafting Misfit A New Season A New Skill Blog Hop
Thanks for stopping by tonight! If this is your first time here, please feel free to look around and please let me know you were here so I can stop by and visit you!