***Scroll Down for Birthday Sundaes #5***
I couldn't sleep tonight so I thought I would put together a quick card for a few challenges. Do you remember how happy your first bike made you when you were little? I do, and that was the inspiration for my card tonight! My oldest daughter got her first bike for Easter several years ago. She squealed with excitement so I thought this would be a fitting card for Easter or Springtime!My Craft Spot! I am loving this soft Hand Dyed Crinkle Ribbon! It ties so easily and nicely!
- Scrap Pieces of American Crafts CS (leftover from my bunny cards)
- Stampin' Up! Top Note Die
- Kate ABC's Cricut Cartridge
- My Craft Spot Sweet Sentiments #1 Stamp Set
- My Craft Spot Hand Dyed Crinkle Ribbon
Scraps 4 Fun Use Your Scraps Challenge
FCCB Spring Fling Cricut Crawl (use the colors pink, green, yellow)
GAB #11 Theme Challenge (Borders)
It is Palm Sunday today and I hope you have a very blessed day! Enjoy your family, friends, or what ever makes you happy today! Thanks for stopping by!