Monday, February 21, 2011

My First Liebster Award

I am very honored to have received my first Liebster Blog Award from a very talented blogger Faith-Abigail!
Please take a moment to visit her awesome blog!  I have just fallen in love with stopping by her blog everyday to see her work!  You will not believe the awesome creations she makes and shares for our inspiration!  Thank you again Faith-Abigail.
So here are the rules of The Liebster Blog Award.  It is given to bring light to new blogs and it's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others. 
As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2-Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog
3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!

I had a very hard time narrowing this list down to 5 bloggers.  In my short blogging time of 1 1/2 months, I have seen some awesome work.  I am very grateful for all of my followers and their sweet and inspirational comments!  Thank you ladies for sharing your love and I share my love with you by presenting you with this award! 

Paper Panther and Rayna @ Purple Peep Techniques
Kel @ Crafty Twilight Mom
Jennifer @ My Creative Crafting
Missy @ Quick Chick Designs
Cindy  @ Cindy's Little Creations

Please show these talented bloggers your love and stop by their blogs!   I know their support and their inspirational projects have meant so much to me and I would love for all of you to show your support to them!  Thanks again Faith-Abigail!

2 comments:

Jennifer~My Creative Crafting said...

Thank you so much Amber :)

~Jennifer
mycreativecrafting.blogspot.com

Imogene said...

Thanks for your comment on my box Amber,and Congrats on your awards,,,,
Imogene
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com