Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine for my Hubby

This is the last Valentine project I am going to post until next year.   It is the card that I made for my Hubby!  If you read my blog, I'm sure you've noticed that I am not into the traditional Red/Pink Valentine this year(unless it is for the kids).  Just a state of mind this year.  I hope by next year my colors will come back!

All the material used on this card are from Stampin' Up!  The Stamp set is Artistic Etchings.  I think I will enter this into  Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays "Love is in the Air" Challenge.  I am starting to have a lot of fun with all these fun places to visit!

3 comments:

Norma said...

Lovely card!!! I'm sure your hubby loved it:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

JulieK said...

This is a great card! I have a hard time making "man" cards- this is perfect!
Julie
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Ash said...

This is an awesome card!!! Love the aging look of the paper. Great Job!!